Friday, May 21, 2010

Wild Things

So I finally just watched Where the Wild Things Are with my family. And over all I have one thing to say: it was weird. Not like crazy weird, just different. About half of the movie just made me feel uncomfortable(like Revolutionary Road, just not as extreme) and it seemed very pointless. Not that that's a bad thing, it was just weird. But I did really like how the film was presented, because I can't really say I liked the cinematography or setting since it's almost all computer-generated.
And nevertheless, I must say that Max Records is adorable. In a very un-creepy way(even though he's only three years younger than me).


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am in love with Max Records too! nothin creepy there!

Anonymous said...

yesuh. i'd have to agree with you on most everything you just said

Anonymous said...

hey go to my blog butt face.

Annabelle Smith said...

commenting on last comment.
pikshuz.blogspot.com
c'est moi.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.