Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Drunkin' Donuts

So Ellie and I have been dying to find time to finally take some pictures. Unfortunately with our busy lives, it took us about a month to finally do it, but we did.
And also, we had Voices auditions today, and we had been worried about getting enough boys, but it seems like we'll do just fine. Which is exciting, can't wait for next year :)

Anyways, this was last Sunday, down at Prescott field with our wonderful Addie.














Our wonderful photographer Addie :) Ain't she gorgeous?!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My my this is wonderful! I love the rhythm of the photos as you scroll down the page, good energy. Amazing photography, you take classes for it?

Frances said...

Thanks so much!
and no, we've never taken classes but next year I'm taking a class that combines digital photography, film photography and screen printing!