Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Great Canoe Trip of '84

My parents have all of these photo albums of pictures from before they were married, and it makes me so happy to look through them. I decided to scan some of my favorites so here is my father's documentation of their summer canoe trip in 1984...

Dad, Mom (she's so skinny!), their roommates Penny & Tom, George, Tricia, Dad's brother Bruce

I wish I could have met them...



Mt. Blue Cross Country!!

I would wear her outfit (on the right).


These bathing suits are wonderful.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this post. The pictures are wonderful quality for being 1984, did you have to touch them up a bit on the computer? They look like the people were posed by professionals or something!

Frances said...

My Dad took them on his old Nikon, had them developed a LONG time ago, and I literally just scanned them onto the computer with my printer. And no, I didn't edit them at all :)