Thursday, May 27, 2010

Le Deuxième du Dimanche

Here is the next installment of photos from our shoot last Sunday. Changing clothes in the middle of Prescott Field was a tad bit exhilarating :) But before you see them, here is a recap of last weekend, possibly the busiest weekend I've ever experienced:

Friday night I went to see my favorite band, Crooked Still, and of course they were fantastic! If you're into neo-traditional bluegrass/folk music you should really check them out at: http://www.crookedstill.com/

Prom was Saturday and fortunately neither of us were invited so I got to take miss Emmy Jeanne! As I am the upperclassman, the duty fell on me :) Oooh, and before we had a lobster dinner at our dear friend Seth's so there shall be photo's coming from that.

I also had my dance recital both Saturday and Sunday afternoon so I'm not really sure how I was still standing up on Sunday night.

And we found out who made Voices! Welcome Alexaiya, Noah, and Jake :)

At any rate, this is the second set of the pictures we took with Addie, after we changed and began to head down the field. Our original intention was to get to Far Beach, but once we realized how far that was we gave up. Enjoy...